Ensure your team has the understanding to implement the right Agile techniques for your business, shortening feedback loops and speeding up delivery.
Deliver high-quality projects to strict budgets and deadlines with Agile training from Box UK. Our trainers introduce key Agile and Lean principles, guide you through the process of applying these to your business processes and prepare your team for their new roles through a variety of outstanding experiential Agile courses incorporating clinics, workshops, individual sessions and more, to meet the unique goals, requirements, contexts and constraints of your business.
Benefits of the course
Created with its roots in the software and technology industry Agile is becoming increasingly popular across a wide variety of different sectors and disciplines. At Box UK our consultants have years of experience tailoring Agile principles for increased performance and efficiency across a range of business processes, working closely with global enterprise organisations to define plans for improvement and optimisation across their operations.
Measurable benefits our team have delivered include:
- Timescales reduced by weeks
- Improved client satisfaction
- Fewer defects
- Better team working
Agile topics covered
Tailored to your business requirements and existing levels of knowledge, our Agile training courses can be combined as part of personalised packages; offering a flexible way to ensure your organisation is equipped with the skills required to manage the full project lifecycle with Agile. Taking place on a one-to-one basis or for groups of up to 12 people, sessions include:
- Agile Fundamentals: introducing the most important elements of Agile and Scrum for those new to the methodology
- Agile Engineering Practices: optimising your engineering setup for Agile; covering design patterns, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Java and .NET languages
- Agile Business Analysis (BA): helping business analysts and product owners master critical BA techniques such as story mapping
- Agile Project Management: co-ordinating Agile projects, including ways to successfully scale Agile, for project managers and ScrumMasters
- Agile Quality Assurance (QA): enabling testers and QA analysts to successfully enforce quality within an Agile environment
- Agile Leadership: tailoring the leadership and communication styles of team leaders, managers and executives for Agile
- Business Agility: applying Agile fundamentals across the entire organisation from the top down
- Continuous Delivery: supporting developers in the continuous delivery of new functionality with Agile environment engineering
Our qualified consultants can also provide Agile training courses certified by leading institutions including BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
The right course
- Agile trainers that are qualified ScrumMasters and highly experienced in delivering award-winning project management services
- Personalised activities tailored to your individual requirements for maximum return on investment
- Complementary services including Agile consultancy and transformation to ensure long-term success
- Best practice training for developers to ensure optimisation across the board
- Read our white paper on the “Five Signs Your Web Project Needs Agile” for further details about the benefits of adopting the approach or contact us directly to find out more