Join the Box UK team
Great learning opportunities, a friendly and welcoming team and a vibrant working environment. Just some of the reasons why Box UK is the place for you.
A range of benefits to make the working lives of our staff happier and healthier:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Free fruit, birthday cake and soft drinks
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension
Learning and development
Our people are central to our success, and we care deeply about their development. Learning opportunities at Box UK include:
- Regular team-led tech meetings
- Well-stocked, growing library
- Training courses and qualifications
- On-the-job learning
- No day is the same (see a day in the life of a UX Consultant)
- Formal L&D policy
- Personal action plans
- Monthly one-to-ones
- Learning resources on request
- Multiple communication and collaboration channels
Awards and accreditations
Our commitment to being the best place to work in Wales has been recognised by leading industry bodies.
- UK IT Industry Awards “IT Employer of the Year” – 2011 Finalist
- UK IT Industry Awards “IT Project Team of the Year” – 2011 Medallist
- Investors in People Award
- UK IT Industry Awards “IT Employer of the Year” – 2010 Medallist
- Computer Weekly “Best Places to Work in IT” – 2009 Finalist
Light, open offices and meeting areas encourage communication, and a library and dedicated training room provide spaces for learning and development.
Our active committee regularly organise company events, and day-to-day there's a whole host of activities to get involved in, from 5-a-side football to lunchtime Run Club.
So what are you waiting for?
Take a look at our current vacancies.