Why join our team?
Join the Box UK team
Great learning opportunities, a friendly and welcoming team and a vibrant working environment. Just some of the reasons why Box UK is the place for you.
A range of benefits to make the working lives of our staff happier and healthier:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Free fruit, birthday cake and soft drinks
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension
Learning and development
Our people are central to our success, and we care deeply about their development. Learning opportunities at Box UK include:
- Regular team-led tech meetings
- Well-stocked, growing library
- Training courses and qualifications
- On-the-job learning
- Formal L&D policy
- Personal action plans
- Monthly one-to-ones
- Learning resources on request
- Multiple communication and collaboration channels
Awards and accreditations
Our commitment to being the best place to work in Wales has been recognised by leading industry bodies.
- One of The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For in 2015
- Investors in People Silver Award
- Corporate Engagement Awards “Best pro bono work for a charitable, social or ethical cause” – Bronze Award
- UK IT Industry Awards “IT Employer of the Year” – Medallist
- Computer Weekly “Best Places to Work in IT” – Finalist
Light, open offices and meeting areas encourage communication, and a library and dedicated training room provide spaces for learning and development.
Our active committee regularly organise company events, and day-to-day there’s a whole host of activities to get involved in, from 5-a-side football to lunchtime Run Club. Find out more on our Social Events page.
So what are you waiting for?
Take a look at our current vacancies.