Our expert software consultants offer advice at every stage of your project to create the ideal foundation for growth and diversification online.
Providing strategic guidance on a wide range of technical matters from usability and performance through to extensibility, security and stability, our skilled team of business analysts, technical architects, and QA and systems engineers analyse the current performance of your software projects, products and processes and offer clear roadmaps for improvement in the form of:
- Software requirements
- Technical specifications
- Software architecture designs
- Data migration guidelines
- Performance reports
- Disaster recovery strategies
- Business continuity policies
- Test analysis
- Environment audits
Results that matter
With years of experience working for companies including BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT, World Trade Group and World Vision, our dedicated software engineering consultants are uniquely qualified to deliver highly effective development strategies that more than meet core business goals:
- Reducing waste by defining required functionality before committing development resource
- Increasing efficiency by connecting and optimising every element of your systems
- Maintaining control of your roadmap by streamlining growth and diversification
- Differentiating your brand by delivering online products and services that add value for users
- Improving returns by offering recommendations that are prioritised according to impact
Which service for you?
Whether you’re looking for a technical partner to consult on long-term strategy, require a one-off audit of your existing setup or want expert guidance on improving any aspect of your processes, we can help.
This in-depth analysis of your existing systems, conducted by highly experienced developers, produces a bespoke report with actionable recommendations for sustainable improvement and success
Technical engineers research, validate and define the architecture of your software as part of a detailed specification that provides your team with a clear roadmap for development.
Targeted advice on all aspects of testing strategy, including manual and automated approaches, testing tools and resource allocation helps ensure a consistent standard of quality across your processes.
Environment audits, trends analysis and organisational profiling inform a comprehensive plan to increase the scalability, stability and performance of your infrastructure using the latest technologies and advancements, such as cloud computing and SaaS solutions.