Are you customer-focused, enthusiastic and eager to prove yourself? Do you want to work in a vibrant, well-connected environment with great people, as part of a growing sales team? Would you relish the chance to grow your career through the delivery of measurable, meaningful results? Are you amazing at building relationships over the phone, and seeing these through to the eventual closing of new business?
All of this – and more – is available at Box UK.
A dynamic and growing digitally-focused company, we provide big-name clients with high-performance solutions that help them achieve their core business goals, better serve their users, and gain recognition from international awards bodies. Our team comprises some of the most passionate and skilled consultants and developers around, and our modern offices have excellent professional and social amenities, as well as being conveniently located in the city centre and just a stone’s throw away from the station and other key transport links.
So, if this sounds like the perfect role for you get in touch today – and show us what you can do.
About the role
Box UK is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive role. Responsible for proactively promoting the company, its digital products, and professional services to new customers via outbound telesales calls, these advisors will be tasked with identifying and maximising profitable new business opportunities through the achievement of agreed lead and revenue targets.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Carry out cold calling with prospects as well as reaching out to the existing Box UK customer base
- Proactively seek out, qualify, and build pipeline for new business opportunities that align with the agreed Business Development Plan
- Actively manage your own long-term nurture queue to develop leads
- Develop leads through to opportunities and close appropriate small- to medium-size deals
- Support marketing campaigns with call-outs and follow-ups by email
- Follow up on all planned activities in a timely manner, managing your own time effectively
- Track all activities and maintain a high quality of data in our Salesforce system
- Contribute to account planning activities
- Actively manage and develop inbound leads
- Tailor propositions specific to the needs of the customer; recognising and reflecting where they are in the buying cycle
- Assist in the collation of management information, as requested
- Maintain prompt and regular communication between all internal and external parties to ensure seamless and consistent service levels are upheld at all times
- Determined, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with a desire to succeed
- Experience in a telesales/telemarketing role
- Proven track record in B2B outbound sales
- Ability to build rapport and relationships quickly
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate sound numerical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver results
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office and CRM experience
And it's good to know...
... that we only accept vacancies directly from candidates (no recruiters please), and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.