You’re very much a people person. Whether dealing with prospects, clients or internal colleagues, you’re able to make instant connections that can be nurtured into into strong, successful long-term relationships. You’re the one they turn to when they need answers to their questions, and solutions to their problems.
At the same time, you love a challenge, and show enthusiasm, innovation and determination when responding to ambitious targets and KPIs. You’re always striving to improve business performance - and your own performance too.
If all this sounds familiar, then your future lies with Box UK. Our portfolio of exciting software projects would make other companies green with envy, and our client list contains some of the most progressive and visionary organisations from around the globe.
We’re incredibly excited about the road ahead. Will you be joining us on the journey?
What you'll do
- Identify and win new business by taking ownership of sales leads, developing strong prospect relationships and following these through until closure
- Digest and understand prospect requirements, working with the team to develop a solution and creating appropriate quotes accordingly
- Maintain orderly and comprehensive prospect information that will inform accurate and timely forecasting, and enable measurement against activity-based objectives and KPIs
- Create and develop your own sales leads
- Foster strong internal relationships across all areas of the business, in particular liaising closely with the marketing team to identify and plan for upcoming requirements
Why we need you
- You have the spark that matters when it comes to building relationships
- You possess at least two years’ experience in generating new business - and can demonstrate your success
- You know how to take customers’ needs and translate them into sales opportunities - executing your plans to achieve a successful outcome for both parties
- You will help drive the sales process internally as well as externally - ensuring that colleagues are scheduled (and motivated) to contribute pre-sales support
- You have a can-do, flexible and mature attitude to the role - common sense and constructive behaviour are your watchwords
- You take a principled approach, applying sound business ethics in your work
- You can deliver against revenue targets and a range of other KPIs
And it's good to know...
... that we only accept vacancies directly from candidates (no recruiters please), and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.