Ensuring software quality is your passion. You have extensive experience in quality testing enterprise-level websites and applications - and can demonstrate this both in theory and in practice.
Your testing expertise is also supported by excellent communication skills that enable you to function as a fully-integrated member of the project team. Regularly providing clear and constructive feedback to developers and other team members, you adapt to your audience, guaranteeing that quality remains at the heart of the project from its early phases right through to the final delivery.
If we’ve just described you perfectly, then Box UK is the place for you. We’re working on exciting projects for blue-chip clients that would make other companies green with envy. Our developers, engineers and consultants thrive in our challenging yet rewarding environment. Will you join them?
What you’ll do
We'll need an exceptional QA Analyst able to:
- Undertake exploratory testing
- Test cross-browser and on mobile devices
- Produce documentation for a variety of audiences
- Test bespoke web applications
- Test CMS-driven sites
And if you’ve also got formal accreditation (ISEB Foundation/ISEB Intermediate/Certified Agile Tester), and experience working in an Agile development environment, then you may just be our ideal candidate.
Why we need you
- You take responsibility for ensuring acceptance criteria are met, and that the quality of finished software products is of the highest possible standard
- You’re familiar with web best practices - they inform your day-to-day activities
- Complex systems don’t daunt you, and you can get up to speed with them quickly
- You’re clear, concise and comprehensive in all your communication and documentation
- You’ll proactively challenge the QA team to continuously improve processes, identifying opportunities and implementing recommendations
- You can organise your workload to ensure deadlines are consistently met
And it's good to know...
... that we only accept vacancies directly from candidates (no recruiters please), and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.