Box UK, an Investors In People Gold company, is looking for a versatile Senior User Researcher to support our growing team of talented individuals based in Central Cardiff.
This is a permanent full-time role.
We’re looking for a Senior User Researcher to lead the delivery of all aspects of UX. You’ll be delivering projects for both global enterprise and local SMBs; interacting with clients and product owners to ensure that we continue to deliver award-winning user experiences and digital strategies. Importantly, you'll act as the user champion in a team focused on being user-centred.
Responsibilities and duties
You'll be engaged in a number of tasks, including:
- Conducting in-depth user research and usability testing, and developing digital strategies
- Leading UX delivery as part of our multi-functional teams to significantly enhance the digital presence of our clients
- Running standalone UX projects that drive our clients' change and transformation programmes
- Bringing ideas to life at speed through sketching, and by using industry-standard software/tools and language
- Delivering interaction design and IA fully in line with business and client requirements
- Helping manage client relationships to ensure their buy-in to our work and enhance long-term sustainable relationships
- Driving continuous improvement and increased collaboration across all business teams
- Storytelling - presenting your ideas and opinions in a thoughtful and engaging way. This may be with a client as part of a project but could equally be pre-sales, as part of a pitch team or representing the business as a speaker at local, national and international events.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a specific UX role with a focus on user research and information architecture (User Researcher, UX Architect or UX Consultant)
- Be able to demonstrate experience of conducting usability testing using a variety of methods
- Know how to use wireframing/prototyping tools (in particular Axure), and be able to show us this
- Be a commercially-aware client advocate that gets things done
- Be highly experienced with Agile methodologies and management processes as well as researching, defining and designing experiences and services - preferably with big name clients in an agency environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Show a passion for UX and providing the best possible service
- Naturally be a collaborative team player
- Go the extra mile to deliver excellence for both yourself and as a catalyst to those around you. Your deliverables will be held up as examples of how things should be done.
- Demonstrate resilience during high-pressured situations.
- Be driven to work towards resolution
And it’s good to know…
... that we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.