We’re looking for a Senior UX Consultant to join our team in a permanent full-time role, to lead the delivery of all aspects of UX. You’ll be delivering projects for both global enterprise organisations and local SMBs; interacting with clients and product owners to ensure that we continue to deliver award-winning user experiences and digital strategies. Importantly, you’ll act as the user champion in a team focused on being user-centred.
Responsibilities and duties
You'll be engaged in a number of tasks, including:
- Leading UX delivery as part of our innovative and award-winning multi-functional teams
- Running standalone UX projects that drive our clients’ change and transformation programmes
- Bringing ideas to life at speed through sketching and prototyping, using industry-standard software and tools to do so
- Delivering information architecture and interaction design fully in line with business and client requirements
- Conducting in-depth user research and developing digital strategies
- Helping manage client relationships, to ensure their buy-in to our work and support long-term sustainable success
- Driving continuous improvement and increased collaboration across all business teams
- Presenting your ideas and opinions in a thoughtful and engaging way through storytelling. This may be with a client as part of a project but could equally be pre-sales, as part of a pitch team, or when representing the business as a speaker at local, national and international events.
- Be a commercially-aware client advocate that gets things done
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a UX-specific role (UX Consultant, UX Designer, User Researcher or UX Architect), with a focus on user research, information architecture and interaction design
- Be able to demonstrate experience of conducting usability testing using a variety of methods
- Know how to use wireframing/prototyping tools (in particular Axure), and be able to show us this
- Be highly experienced with Agile methodologies and management processes as well as researching, defining and designing experiences and services - preferably with big name clients in an agency environment
- Possess has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be passionate about UX and providing the best possible service for all clients
- Naturally be a collaborative team player
- Go the extra mile to deliver excellence for both yourself and when acting as a catalyst to those around you. Your deliverables will be held up as examples of how things should be done.
- Demonstrate resilience during high-pressured situations
- Have an inbuilt drive to work towards resolution
And it’s good to know…
... that we only accept vacancies directly from candidates (no recruiters please), and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.