When it comes to Sitecore, your development skills are second-to-none. You have a proven portfolio of successfully-delivered projects. You’ve worked with high-profile organisations to produce powerful software that helps them achieve their goals and grow their business. And industry best practices are an integral part of your professional DNA.
More than this though, you just love writing code. The web excites you, and you’re probably an active member of the development community - contributing to open source projects, attending meet-ups, and joining online discussions.
If this sounds like you, then Box UK is the place to be. We’re looking for an experienced Sitecore software engineer to join our growing developer community - creating bespoke solutions for a roster of international, brand-name clients. Working with like-minded people, you’ll be able to share your excitement for the latest technologies, as well as extend your knowledge in a collaborative learning environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned developer to show us just how awesome they are. So, what are you waiting for?
Why we need you
- You have good knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC and Sitecore MVC
- You are familiar with Web API, Solr and MS SQL Server
- You are up to speed with industry-standard Sitecore development tools such as GlassMapper and Team Development for Sitecore (TDS)
- You can demonstrate to us proven, relevant commercial experience
- You work smart - you test your code using unit and acceptance testing, and are familiar with the concepts of TDD and/or BDD
- You're passionate about code quality, self-improvement and software craftmanship
- Continuous integration, version control and dependency injection are not alien concepts to you
- You are at home with Agile ways of working
And it’s good to know…
… that we only accept vacancies directly from candidates (no recruiters please), and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.